Friday, October 16, 2009

Take me back to your house

Due to the fact that I suffer from commitment issues when it comes to settling in one place we have decided to ditch our digs here in Cape Town at the end of February next year (when our contract ends) and get back into a life of sleeping in unfamiliar beds, cooking in unknown kitchens and getting our laundry done by strangers.

I know that I will get miserable at times and wish we had our own home and that we could stay put in one place for more than 12 months. To console myself I will be scouring the net for pictures of attractive homes of those who actually succeeds where I have failed and share them with you in a feature I’m Christening ‘Take me Back to your House’ after the Basement Jaxx song of the same name. Breathe! That was a very long sentence.

For today, no house, only a veedeeO of the abovementioned song. Fun!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, I have been neglecting my favorite blogs. I love the new style! I can't wait to read about your travels again. I don't get to go as much as I would like, but once Phil retires we are out of here. Seven years and counting! Good luck!

Bordeaux said...

Thanks Erin! Hopefully we don't get cold feet with the travels.

Unknown said...

Well if you get to San Fran, you must come up and spend the day with us. There are so many delicious places to take you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails